Blockhack hackathon official rules
1) Hackathon Dates & Time
Registration Period: Until Tuesday, November 9th (11:00 pm ET)
Opening Day: Monday, November 8th, 2021
Submission Day: Friday, November 12th, 2021 (11:45 pm ET)
Presentations, Conference & Judging Period: Saturday, November 13th, 2021 to Sunday, November 14th, 2021
Winners Announcement: Sunday, November 14th, 2021
BitAngels Investment Pitch: November 18th, 2021
2) Participation Eligibility
Participants must form a team with at least 2, but no more than 5 people, and can only submit for one team.
- Individuals who are at the age of majority pursuant to the laws of their country of residence as of the time of entry.
- Entities (including corporations, not-for-profit corporations and other nonprofit organizations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other legal entities) that exist and have been organized or incorporated at the time of entry.
3) Registration & Submission Requirements
- Register for BlockHack by clicking the "Join Hackathon" button on the Devpost page
- Join the BlockHack Discord server under the "To-Do" tab list
- Provide access to past work being brought into BlockHack
- Include a viewable repository for judging access
- Select prize tracks (not limited to 1) you and your team wish to apply
NOTE: Only work done during BlockHack will be considered for judging
4) Judging & Prizes
- Judges will consider submissions based upon complexity, innovation, deployment and adaptability
- Prizes will be awarded solely at the discretion of the judging panel
5) Code of Conduct
- This Code of Conduct applies to all participants, judges, advisors and staff involved in BlockHack.
- We will not tolerate toxic behaviour such as harassment, abuse or trolling. BlockHack is focused on building positivity innovation within the blockchain ecosystem. Specifically these behaviours include but are not limited to:
- vulgar or abusive verbal or written language,
- negative or demeaning comments regarding gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, physical appearance, race, religion,
- sharing sexual images or sexually suggestive material,
- intimidation, stalking, frequent unsolicited contact of any type, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Pseudonymity is allowed.